Taylors College Admissions
Apply to study the Foundations Studies Certificate programme at University of Auckland online. When we receive your application, you will be contacted by a student enrolment advisor who will help you through the next steps.
You may need to provide additional documents (such as exam certificates) to support your application to your chosen programme. Your advisor will explain what is required, how to send your documents safely, and how to pay your deposit. You will also need to meet academic and English language requirements.
- Check entry requirements for your programme.
- Check tuition fees.
- Complete all sections of the application form – you don't have to do it all now, you can save it and come back to it later.
- Submit supporting documents – these are required to process your application. You can submit them with your application or submit these later via a secure link that will be emailed to you after we receive your application.
- Read the terms and conditions.*
- Submit your application form.
- A student enrolment advisor will get in touch to let you know next steps in the admissions process.
Find out all the information you need to know before applying to study at Taylors College Auckland.
* If you apply for University of Auckland's Pre-Foundation Studies programme, as well as the Pre-Foundation programme or the English Language Preparation course, you need to sign two separate terms and conditions, one for the University of Auckland and one for Study Group NZ Limited.